Friday, June 7, 2013

Breakfast Pizza

This dish is very tasty. My only suggestion would be for more busy parents to cook this the night before and re-heat the next morning. I also did not use a pizza pan, I used a 9X13 baking dish and it turned out just fine.  
Will and I are the only one that tried this recipe and he was eating it so fast he wouldn't even tell me what he thought. He made a few "yummy" faces at me though. 

Breakfast Pizza

1 (8 oz) pkg. crescent rolls
1 lb. pork sausage
1 cup shredded hash brown potatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
5 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/8 tsp pepper

Cook sausage in skillet until brown. Drain & set aside. Separate rolls and place in a greased pizza pan, points in center. Press together to make a crust covering pan. Spread sausage over crust & sprinkle on potatoes and cheese. Combine eggs, milk, and pepper. Pour over top. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment