Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year New Meals

This year my New Year's resolution is to find a collection of recipes that will feed my growing boys. I was inspired to do this because I have 3 "boys" in the house and they eat more than I could have ever imagined! My youngest is 8 months old and already wearing size 2T and 3T clothes. I know he eats a lot now, but I can't imagine what it will be like in 10 years! 

So, in the past I have tried the "cheap" way of cooking. But every recipe I found will barely feed myself and my husband (who is also a big eater). I decided to find some economical recipes that will also fill my bottomless pits. The first recipe book I am trying is one that was actually made by my husband's aunt. It is a collection of their family recipes and I am eager to try everything in it! I will post pictures and recipes as I cook them along with a review. :) Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment